Call for Abstracts – Submission Guidelines Document
In preparation for the conference, we have identified a list of 25 topics that will
- Address best practices in Water & Waste Water Management in India.
- Serve as relevant themes that will provide the latest perspectives on key issues in the profession.
With this Call for Abstracts, we are now looking for your input as participants in these sessions. Our goal is to provide conference attendees with the best possible content for each of the topics.
Abstracts submission ends – Saturday, 15th September, 2018
Abstract submission guidelines for oral presentation
Oral presentation session consists of a 20 minutes presentation, followed by 5 minutes for questions and discussions. Accepted submissions will then need to be put in a PowerPoint presentation for further approval by the committee. Format for this PowerPoint presentation will be provided at a later stage.
Abstracts need to be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org Submissions need to be accompanied by a completed Abstract Submission form. Please follow the instructions carefully and completely, making sure to use the available formats only.
Invitations are extended to propose abstracts for the following session topics
- Advanced Wastewater Treatment Systems and Sludge Treatment (including alternative disinfection techniques)
- Addressing the water-food-energy nexus (including energy efficiency in water & waste water)
- Case studies of STP/ETP upgradation with MBR &EDR process
- Case studies on industrial waste-water recovery and re-use
- Case Studies on Operational Efficiency to reduce NRW/ Leak Detection/ Water Audit
- Case studies on replacement of DM plants with UF+RO
- Correction to achieve Total Water Solution - public-private partnership in improvement in water/waste water segment and BOOT
- Decentralized waste water treatment processes for urban areas
- Desalination- Opportunities for India
- Developing alternate water supplies (Digital Water Supply)
- Energy Efficient ways of Managing Water
- GIS & Asset Management and Optimization - Leak detection and aging infrastructure/ Why construct new when you can upgrade?
- Industrial Wastewater/Zero Liquid Discharge
- Innovative water supply technologies for rural and urban households
- Integrated Watershed / river basin management
- Methods to improve the drinking water quality parameters
- Policy matters - Establishing funding, policy & regulation instruments
- Rehabilitation of Water pipelines, Sewers Rehabilitation, Lake Improvement works
- Resiliency in Urban Infrastructure
- Smart Pumping Solutions
- Smart Utilities and effective utility management - full cost recovery, billings, etc.
- Various aspects of water disinfection employing Emerging Technologies
- Wastewater Reuse/ Potable and Non-Potable Wastewater Reuse
- Water resources development and waste water management - Unlocking potential of WW
- Water Scarcity, Smart Cities & Technologies
Abstract Review & Notification of Acceptance
The Session Chairs will review all completed and eligible abstracts according to the relevance to their proposed topic and select the most appropriate submissions. All abstracts will be evaluated and scored solely on their scientific merits and relevance
Notification regarding acceptance or rejection of the abstracts will be sent to the presenting author by email; therefore, an accurate email address is critical.
To view Abstract Submission format, Terms & Conditions and to submit your Abstract click submit below
Write to Anuja Chodankar at Anuja.email@example.com
Abstract Submissions Open - Thursday
Abstract Submissions Ends - Saturday
Notification of Acceptance - Friday